Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ball!

Everyone the ball is TOMMOROW, I'm sorry I didn't inform you sooner, but I'm informing you know! I set up a bunch of activities, and I hope all of you can make it :D
I won't be there the entire time, so I hope all of you stay on schedule, but if you don't I don't really care X3
Throughout the whole thing these shops will be open (except when the owners decide to take breaks X3)
The ball will start at 5 central time tommorow. (which is new years, so I hope you're not all busy)
The Bakery
Tha Blacksmith's
The Toy store (Zoey Sierra I was hoping you could run this shop ;3)

We'll also have tons of activities!
The stage is located down stairs. First of all it will be taken up by warlocks from 5:00 to 5:20 performing magic tricks, and what not.
After that there will be a poetry smack down! from 5:25 to 6:00 where citizens can enter their poetry in a wonderful little competition (we'll pick three judges, the prize is a summer carnival plushie)
After that you can rent the stage for whatever you want!
Now in the main room it's a free for all! Betting, trading, chatting, and dancing, whatever you want! We also have a fighting arena to practice your "skills" This will be open through the entire ball ;3
On another note, there is also a nice little area to view sculptures, and chat.
And while the whole thing is going on, I don't mind a few twists, and turns, keep that in mind ;3

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i might not come though because my sister is gonna be here and we are gonna play a different role play game

      Delete
  2. I am planning on being there, oooooooh, that 'twists and turns' part caught my eye. This is gonna be sooo fun, considering everyone (or a lot of us) can come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes tommorow, on the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll be there plus today i noteiced the change in the castle XD and im in fredrick so if you live somewhere else then our time zones whould be diffrent lol but i'll be there when it's 5:00 by me ~princess juniper(ovipaulann)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and i just wrote a peom for the peotry slam ^^ ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Your Highness, what timezone are you in, because my time might be different... I want to come, but I'm not sure what my time will be o_o'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Central, I'm pretty sure I alread mentioned that X3

      Delete
  7. I made a backup account for the training island.
    User: bluemoonwolfgirl
    Of course its nonmember, so the training island won't be too exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and if she wants can my friend come to the ball? it's ok if you say no ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha a ball finally! sorry i havent been able 2 comment lately been at my grandma`s all weekend! :c

    *JakeRoil*
    Oh p.s i might not be bale 2 make it now my dad says i go on the laptop 2 much and 5 o`clock aww darn im going out for dinner at 5 i think :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait i think im eastern time so that wuld be 4 o`clock yes i might make it!

      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    2. wait no isnt eastern time ahead that it wuld be six AWWW I CANT MAKE IT

      Delete
  10. Peppy, where is the "Stories" page?

    ReplyDelete
  11. so infinity the magic huntsman :I made everyone go through like 10 dementions and portals while me and violet were forced to follow him through the portals but at the end we just watched it was kind of entertaining at first but then we didn't know what the heck was going on then violet had to go so shortly after i left to and thats wht happened while you were gone XD ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also got cured of m grandmother! Though she may come back......

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY NEW YEAR ITS 12:05 AM FOR ME 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In just 9 minutes it'll be new years for me ;3

      Delete
  14. hey peppy does this mean the kingdom has been around for a year? XD (i don't know when the kingdom started but now it's one year older lol) ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  15. After the ball when you were gone, gale brought us to another dimension and knocked me out with a shovel O.o

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.